Friday, June 18, 2010

Reading WALTs

Room 14 has been learning some new reading skills this term in their reading groups. We started off the term learning to become better at prediction. Once the students told me they were successful at confidently predicting, we moved onto summarising. Some Room 14ers had asked me to put our WALT sheets up here on the blog so that they'd be able to practice the skills at home and achieve success more often. Click on the pictures below to see what 'We Are Learning To' do. Feel free to print them off as well.

Mr. Nash

Prediction

Summarise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Nash,
I will do my home work and my reading every day.
From Dylan

Anonymous said...

Great to hear, Dylan! All that reading practice at home will mean that you'll be able to achieve success with the reading skills you'll be learning next term. I just made some new reading groups because so many people have been achieving success already this year!

Mr. Nash

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Nash I practice skill's.I think Dyan on to it.I have felling that Dyan is going to be soo good at his reading skill's.From Ella

Post a Comment